Hyde+Alchemy is a husband and wife business located in Fort Wayne. They hand mix each 100% natural perfume themselves. 85% of each perfume is essential oil and the other 15% is coconut oil, compared the the typical perfume only containing about 14% oil. For this reason, it is only available in a roller ball application and a little goes a very long way and lasts about four times as long as your traditional perfume! Not to mention, toxin free!

We are obsessed with these fragrances and update our listing often. Stop by to sample them and see which you like best! We also offer the option to use these oil in your massage to tailor your oil to your liking. Just pick your fragrance before your appointment begins and let your massage therapist know!